TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do you connect the A/V Cables, Magnavox LCD TV/DVD, I,

Customer Question
How do you connect...

How do you connect the A/V Cables

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Magnavox LCD TV/DVD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We got new TV satille box

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please look on the back of the tv and provide me with the actual model number, it will be printed on a sticker on the back.

And to confirm, you are wanting to use the red/white/yellow cords from the new satellite box? Does the new satellite box have a hdmi port on it?

hdmi ports have other cables in them

What is the model number of the tv?

I just need to know how to connect the cables

I cannot tell you that without some basic information. I need the actual model number of the tv to be able to give you an answer.

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Louie, Technician