TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to deactivate the annoying sound on my TV. Reading…

Customer Question
I want to deactivate...

I want to deactivate the annoying sound on my TV. Reading all the things that I want to go on and reading it for me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

#65UJ6300

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This issue has been there since I bought this TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

This is the only problem I got right now. its annoying. I bought this TV October 1, 2017

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?