TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Septr X322 series tv and I would like to get

Customer Question
I have a Septr...

I have a Septr X322 series tv and I would like to get detailed instructions

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

On how to connect a Magnavox vcr dvd combo model # CMW2206, Serial #

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Those are not working when I try all options. What I need is which color rca cable to which port on both the tv and the vcr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

From day one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That will really help. just that for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on VCR combo player?

CMW2206 seems invalid.

Louie, Technician