TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sling box that i would like a geek squad to connect…

Customer Question
I have a sling...

I have a sling box that i would like a geek squad to connect for me

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

I have a sling box that i would like to be connected to my tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have never hooked it up it was still in my box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is the only thing thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Hi, May I know the brand and model of your TV?