TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 60inch Samsung smart tv. A new display on the

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a 60inch Samsung smart tv. A new display on the screen, left side, has just appeared and I cannot remove it.the display has a circle with a outline of a tv in it with a number 2 beside it. My name is ***** ***** I live in greenfield,in. Tks

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

It is a Samsung 60 inch smart tv model no, un60ku63000f xza

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the tv menu works and it is on all sources of input

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It started last night when a book was set down on the sound remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please