TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is turning on and off ,i finally unplugged it this model…

Customer Question
It is turning on...

It is turning on and off ,i finally unplugged it this model only has remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Z5QQ3CECBOO635N

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It just turns on and off cotinuously

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I changed the channel

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

There is no power button on this model only on the remote

ok, skip the step with the power button please