TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My panasonic viera has no sound. 1 year old modelTH 32D

Customer Question
My panasonic viera has...

My panasonic viera has no sound.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

1 year old modelTH 32D s500z

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've been into Menu trying to get headphones working. But now I cant get out of Menu. ie there is no sound from a program, just the voice of the Menu items talking to me. ie I Am 'syuck in Menu mode and cant get out.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeI am sorry you are having trouble here, please initially reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by disconnecting both from wall power wait 5 mins then replug back in again, let me know if there is any changeAnthony
I am very disappointed with the experts knowledge of my tv.
Firstly he told me to hold down the ON/OFF button on the tv - it doesn't have one.
Secondly I said that I seemed to be 'locked into the Menu Voice (sound).
This turns out to be because 'Voice Guidance Settings' was ON rather than OFF.
I don't rate his answers as being worth $56.00!
thnx, Robert

You must have spoke with a different expert somewhere else because it was not me?please read above (scroll up)all as I have asked you to do is reboot the set

Seemingly you opened 4 questions for the same issue as I see it no one replied so I can't comment ,you need to go to the help pages found at the home page www.justanswer.com to discuss your issues with customer services

Anthony