TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Your vizio smartcast display is not set up for casting"

Customer Question
Your vizio smartcast display...

Your vizio smartcast display is not set up for casting " won't go away, it stays at the top of the screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

E60u-D3 2016/2017?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

There's no tv menu button on my remote. And yes it stays at the top of my screen always

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been there ever since I bought the tv

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

You can press the Link button on your Vizio remote (located below the power button), this should turn off the Smartcast display and please let me know if this helps.

It didn't
TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

Okay, i understand your concern could you please try to unplug the power cord and plug it back and then check.