TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Flickering screen. Don't know model. TV Is approximately 9…

Customer Question
Flickering screen. Technician's Assistant:...

Flickering screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Don't know model. TV Is approximately 9 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Appproxmiately 6 to 8 months

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please look on the back of the tv for me, there will be a model number printed on a sticker there.

Does the sound work continuously or does that cut out as well?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?