TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It freezes. Is a smrtcast I just have it for 1 year. All…

Customer Question
Is a smrtcast I...

Is a smrtcast I just have it for 1 year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes all inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It start like a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

It start like 1 time a day and now it's like every 15 minutes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?