TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My direct TV Was signed up today. I am getting a no signal…

Customer Question
My direct TV Was...

My direct TV Was signed up today. I am getting a no signal check external input or select another input button error.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung it's a smart tv but can't recall the year purchased.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No TV menu doesn't work. Yes sane error message for all inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

15 more minutes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Why can't I get a signal. Very disappointing for paying monthly premium!!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Samsung...tv..." Additionally, please describe how the DirecTV receiver is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.