TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an r c a 48 inch wen i came home and try to put it on…

Customer Question
I have an...

I have an r c a 48 inch wen i came home and try to put it on after 5 secounds it freezeing and cutting off can u help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sld 48g 45 rq

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

If i go in the menu before i do anything it freezeing and after about 10 sec i cuts off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last time u sunday nite and it was workin great

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No jus tryin to find out the prob if its in the settings or its more secrious

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please