TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost my wifi signal from my router to my Samsung TV.

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my wifi signal from my router to my Samsung TV. I have checked the router and my cable connection, and they are both working. I have also connected a range extender thinking that may have been the issue, but it made no difference.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Samsung. Hold on. Still looking. UN65KS850DF

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu works. I can connect to cable. Everything else works.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had not attempted to use any wifi connected apps for several weeks. I used to be able to access Netflix and Hulu, but when I tried last night, I had no internet connection to the TV. I have it to my other devices.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the router/modem?

Arris, by Motorola. Surfboard SBG6700-AC
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Could you please tell me what is the distance between the Samsung TV and the Arris wifi modem?

Louie, Technician