TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm trying to connect my tv to the internet. Sharp

Customer Question
I'm trying to connect...

I'm trying to connect my tv to the internet

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Sharp LC-42LE540U needs upgrading for netflix

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does not work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its my first time i'm trying to install netflix on my tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I 'm good for now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris