TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Never got a owners manual with tv. Samsung smart tv 6 series…

Customer Question
Never got a owners...

Never got a owners manual with tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung smart tv 6 series 6201 55inch appox 4 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can get tv turned on with controw came with set it will also c ontrow volumn but have to swith to dish controw for rest

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Been that way from the first time i turned it on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to download manual but it wont work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the model number from the back of the tv, rather than the series?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?