TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I dropped my remote now my tv will not stay on/ it keeps…

Customer Question
I dropped my remote...

I dropped my remote now my tv will not stay on/ it keeps shutting off after 5-7 minutes.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I have it for about 5 yrs- where would i find the model number. is it the same as on the remote

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes relunctently

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I put new batteries in the remote- it just happened last nite. all inputs???

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number from the back of the tv?