TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have no picter and no. Led60b55r120q. The litter red lite…

Customer Question
I have no picter...

I have no picter and no

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Led60b55r120q

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the litter red lite is on for power bottom left side

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About six moth with on power

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

How much it go to coste me

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

It came on one time after that it would not come on at all

If the set is stuck with the red light on you cant get it on with the remote or with the buttons on the set itself then its very likely the main-board has failed and will need to be replaced, cost for a tech to do that around $230, this is dismal news for you however you should try and reboot the set by unpluging the set from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug back in again,if its the same the set will need atention.

If you have technical ability and are practical I will be happy to help you wit it cost to replace mainboard around $100

If you need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area.

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

Ok

Sorry I do not have better news here

Antony

No I do not need any more help. Sorry for ask

Regards
Anthony