TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have vertical lines and a buzzing noise when I first turn…

Customer Question
I have green vertical...

I have green vertical lines and a buzzing noise when I first turn on my

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

40" flat screen tv.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It's been going on for a week and I have get back to you with the model and serial number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been going on for a week and it occurs first thing in the morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I have Cox cable and they came and changed the cable box and it made no difference.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

3- Does TV show normal picture after some time?