TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a dynes tv & currently none of my inputs are working.

Customer Question
I have a dynes...

I have a dynes tv & currently none of my inputs are working

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

2010

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv turns on, but none of the inputs are receiving a signal

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

DX-37L150A11 model

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Since about 2 weeks 1st the sound went , now the picture

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you able to see the menu screens?