TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

There is no picture or sound. 55LB7200. Bought on 4/26/2014.

Customer Question
There is no picture...

There is no picture or sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

55LB7200. Bought on 4/26/2014

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

When I turn it on the LG logo appears and then the screen goes dark. The remote and TV channel/input functions don't work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This has been going on for a long time and I'm just now getting around to address the issue. We hardly ever used the TV, we watch TV in a different room on another set. One day I turned it on and the problem happened. I've unplugged it for a day or 2 and that hasn't helped.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

So pressing buttons on the original LG remote or the tv itself, shows nothing on the screen, just all black?

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but we can continue our chat.....

ok

Anyone there?

yes