TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It will not get on ch 3. WN81122E1 11yr. I don't know I'm…

Customer Question
It will not get...

It will not get on ch 3

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

WN81122E1 11yr

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't know I'm 72yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Moved here from N.C.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me what you have connected to the tv, such as antenna, basic cable, or a cable/satellite box?