TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv has sound but no picture. I must look. No to both. Did…

Customer Question
My tv has sound...

My tv has sound but no picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I must look

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No to both

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Did it once before a few months ago but came back on later

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Model no e550i-b2e serial no LWZJPPDQ3204087

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
how long till someone response to my problem?
I'm closing this no one got back to me
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow us time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

Can you tell me if the screen is lit/glowing at all, or if it is completely dead black?
If you hold a flashlight to the screen can you make out any images or menus that way?