TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sound it coming in going off, i have the55lg. Just a sec…

Customer Question
My sound it coming...

My sound it coming in going off, i have the55lg

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Just a sec going to get the info

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Pearl, i have to go to work, I'll get online with you all in the morning EST, thanks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Yes pearl,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

My tv UH5530 sound is coming in and out, the volume will shut down then come back on a few min later, can you tell me what i need to do?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Thanks Anthony

Sorry about the erratic questions from the automated Pearl

OK what you must do first is re-boot so that means unpluging from the wallpower any satellite or cable box you may be using any audio system you may be using and the TV itself, wait 5 mins replug back in again,is there any change ?let me know please

Anthony

Just a note to say you may have to wait upto 5 mins for everything to boot back up

I'll unplug the TV from everything and see if that fix the issues

Please read again what I have asked for here>>

what you must do first is re-boot so that means unpluging from the wallpower any satellite or cable box you may be using any audio system you may be using and the TV itself, wait 5 mins replug back in again,is there any change ?let me know please so that is upto 3 products disconnected from wallpower

Anthony

Then report back here with the findings thank you

We then move on if necessary, this is NOT an answer its a troubleshooting exercise

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony