TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have no picture just sound, what do I do? Un40h6203afxza.

Customer Question
I have no picture...

I have no picture just sound, what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Un40h6203afxza

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No picture

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last night I was going through the chanels and the screen went black, just sound

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

If you shut the TV off and then turn it back on- does the Samsung welcome logo display?

Also using the original Samsung remote, can you get the MENU button to pull the MENU up?

Or does the screen remain pitch black as if the set were not even turned on?