TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sharp TV recently developed a shadow on the bottom half.

Customer Question
My Sharp TV recently...

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works, and it works on all inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just a couple days. I recently put a 700 watt microwave and a dorm refrigerator in the room.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that covers it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please get me the model number of the set?found on the back of the set please,thank you

Anthony

Since I first contacted you, I have lost both picture and sound. I am now shopping for a new TV.

OK so do you need any help?