TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a Philips 32HF7945D/27B PRO IDIOM HOSPITALITY TV. IT…

Customer Question
We have a Philips...

We have a Philips 32HF7945D/27B PRO IDIOM HOSPITALITY TV. IT WILL NOT PICK UP A SCAN FOR DIGITAL CHANNELS.Any suggestions ? Thanks Jim

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Philips is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2007 manf date

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works and can see other inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We have 15 of the same model doing the same thing at hotel property. Just upgraded service to digital.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

So just to clarify is it that you want to use the tuner in the set?so you are using an antenna?

No using coax input with digital channels starting on channel frequency 30. It does the auto TV channel scan but no channels ever show. I can use another TV different model and all channels are found.

Presently working on this.....

The different TV model how old is it please?I am guessing its pretty recent?

Louie, Technician