TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 48" RCA TV automatically turns itself off in about 2

Customer Question
My 48" RCA TV...

My 48" RCA TV automatically turns itself off in about 2 minutes ...

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

What is causing this to happen ?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model # IS RSLD48G45RQ & was bought at Frye's May 2016

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened this afternoon after I turned it after getting home - - I keep trying to get into the menu to factory reset it but shuts down before i can tell it to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That's my major only problem with it ...

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
i will do some work around the house while i wait for your answer thank-you
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Does TV show normal picture while it stays On?