TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

REMOTE CONTROL BROKEN. WHERE DO I GET A REPLACEMENT?

Customer Question
REMOTE CONTROL BROKEN. WHERE...

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LE24ECDO5AU. 3 - 4 YEARS.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES. THE PROBLEM IS THE BROKEN REMOTE. WHERE CAN I GET ONE/

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A FEW DAYS. DON'T KNOW.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

As per my understanding you want the replacement of your broken Hitachi TV remote is it correct?

TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

IF this is the case you can refer this link https://www.replacementremotes.com/HITACHI/Remote-Controls/and let me know if this helps.