TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Picture kept going off .. and took it to the mechanic .. now…

Customer Question
Picture kept going off...

Picture kept going off .. and took it to the mechanic .. now it says "JRM-service container has stopped

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model no.LES4272F3D

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TEAC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Remote worked well befor but now due to that nothing can be done passed that fault massage display

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats pretty much it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Does this message show regardless of the input/source you are using (aerial, cable/satellite, dvd, etc)?
Are you able to see the teacs own menu screens or does this error show over top of it too?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?