TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a panasonic tech to look at my tV. It was hit when…

Customer Question
I need a panasonic...

I need a panasonic tech to look at my tV

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It was hit when relocating to a new place and Ive concerns about it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its around 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

TV is working at the moment but it doesn't connect to internet time to time since it was hit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What zip code area are you located in?

You can find your nearest Panasonic tech by contacting Panasonic at:

http://www.panasonic.com/au/contact-us.html

Pete, Electronic Engineer