TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The TV will not turn on... I do not know the make & model..I…

Customer Question
The TV will not...

The TV will not turn on...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I do not know the make & model..I brought it from a guy who's mom I know he says the TV is less than a year old..

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works...the TV acts like it wants to turn on but want.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since I brought it home...it has never powered on..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That,s about it..

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?