TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is not connecting. what is the problem. The message on…

Customer Question
My tv is not...

My tv is not connecting. what is the problem. The message on the tv says it will be on in a few seconds but we have waited for hours and still no television. Please help

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

All afternoon.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know much about this kind of problem so I probably couldn't fix it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/4/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?