TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a Hisense TV and am trying to set up a VIZIO…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Hisense TV and am trying to set up a VIZIO soundbar to it. The tech at VIZIO says that I need to find the CEC settings and turn on the ARC function; I found the CEC area in Settings, but nothing about the ARC

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

20 min

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I got the TV to play, but just no sound

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 10 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. How are you connecting the soundbar to the TV?