TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get any volume. XBR494830c. Tv menu works. Just

Customer Question
I can't get any...

I can't get any volume

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

XBR494830c

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened just watching tv went to turn up volume

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

What are you watching?

-antenna

-cable (no box)

-cable box

-satellite box

-other

cablebox

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but we can continue our chat.....

Are you getting any picture on the screen?

Are you getting any sound from the tv speakers?