TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot access Netflix today. Sony 56' STEREO 3D. ON AND OFF…

Customer Question
Cannot access Netflix today ...

Cannot access Netflix today

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sony 56' STEREO 3D

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

ON AND OFF FOR MONTHS. LAST WEEK THE TECH AT ROGERS WALKED ME THROUGH A PROCEEDURE TO RE SET THE TV.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please how you have your TV connected to your home network or how it connects to the internet?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.

Louie, Technician