TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a new power cord for my Visio hdtv. Model #vi320,

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new power cord for my Visio hdtv. Model #vi320

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

ViZio is about three years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can not use tv without the power cord. The power cord has one female end to connect to tv and one male end to plug into power . Both are three pronged

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This s was my brother's tv. He passed away at month and the power cord was lost in transit to myhome

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Only if you have a power cord for me to purchase and the cost

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

The model number you gave "vi320" is not quite right. Please get the correct model number off the back of the tv and reply back here.

Ok. Hold on. VL320M

Got it. One second...

Model VL320M

This is a very common power cord that you can get at your local hardware store or Walmart etc. Here is a good picture of it on Amazon (where you can buy it also):

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S1740YG

Let me know if you need something more and before you go please do submit a 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am at least recognized for helping with your question. If you are having issues with the rating try refreshing the page.

100-240V'1.6A. 50:60H

Did you get the answer I posted? Here it is again-

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S1740YG

Model # VL320M

Why do you keep posting the model number? I already got it. I already gave you the answer to your question. Are you not seeing the answer I posted twice already?

Just in case-

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S1740YG

100-240V-1.6A
50/60HZ

Just in case-

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S1740YG

69XWWgn
ViZio HDTV Model # VL320M
100-240V, 1.6A
50/60HZ

Are you reading what I am posting here???

Maybe you are having website problems seeing my answer which I have posted here three times. I will continue posting my answer here until you realize that your answer is here already...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S1740YG

Please do submit a 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am at least recognized for helping with your question.

Can you help m?

Again-

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S1740YG

Were you finally able to read the answer I gave?