TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need someone to install main board on a Vizio TV. Bought at…

Customer Question
Need someone to install...

Need someone to install main board on a Vizio TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Bought at Costco 2010

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, no other TV works fine. I had a repair guy CW TV repair, he kept telling me he couldn't find a board. I called Vizio and they said they have one but I wouldn't know how to install. My Vizio was $2000 and it had the best picture EVER, I hate to recycle it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

One day I couldn't get signal, had a Comcast guy do everything he could do and finally said it was the TV, main board port connection. I bought another TV, Samsung, and I do not like it. I have about 70 more days to return to Costco. If I can't my old 55" fixed I will buy another Vizio.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

I just wanted a simple answer, I was very hesitant to send my credit card number, can you please cancel everything, I don't want to join anything and I don't want to spend $26 for an answer. I am a senior citizen and all I was looking for was a TV repair man in my area.

Please contact customer service via help link on main page of website to cancel this question/ for any billing issue as I have no control over such matters here.

Thanks