TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Insignia Coby model TFTV1091 and need to know how…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a Insignia Coby model TFTV1091 and need to know how to charge the battery. I pluged it in for hours snd it did not charge, HELP.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a Coby model TFTV1091

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
How old is the Coby device in question (if it is an Insignia I would guess it is a tablet computer) measured from its date of purchase?