TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Bulb out tv has sound no piture 1994 Magnavox model#

Customer Question
Bulb out tv...

Bulb out tv has sound no piture 1994 Magnavox model# ***** chassis model# ***** 525-aho1 how do I chang bulb and what is the cost for bulb

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Expert's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Short just need a video site to go to for 1994 magnovox model

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Thear to numbers 1994

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No screen pitcher

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Come on don't know need video site to chang bulb

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
If your tv is a 1994 model then there are NO bulb to change there

No dlp or lcd rear projection tv`s back then

Time to go shopping i`m afraid