TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need help with tv. I have three tvs that are all suffering…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have three tvs that are all suffering with interference.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started about a week ago. i don't know how to troubleshoot, but a few nights ago fios popped on to talk about sports channels. it was late at night and i wasnt paying too much attention. The problem i have is pixelation on some channels and some distortion on others. this occurs on all three ov my tvs.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. i need to contact the tv expert

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
10/3/2017
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 7 months ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert