TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is shutting off after being on for about one minute.

Customer Question
It is shutting off...

It is shutting off after being on for about one minute

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sld40a45rq

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes but freezes up after about thirty seconds

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Started this morning the auto shut off is off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

When the tv is on, does it have picture and sound?

it does
I am not paying for a phone call
This is making me very upset
I came here to get help not be charged money
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow us time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, this is not free help. You have paid the full amount for the chat already (the 5 deposit + balance as mentioned on the payment page) which covers our conversation here. Separate from that, you may seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

With this in mind, do you wish to continue?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?