TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It won't show my subtitles even thought the program has then…

Customer Question
It won't show my...

It won't show my subtitles even thought the program has then and the tv is set to show them.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I'm not sure of the model but its 2 yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have the serial # if that will help.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since yesterday. Nothing.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- Is the TV connected to cable box and do you use cable remote to change channels?