TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have sound but no picture. What could be wrong?

Customer Question
We have sound but...

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LAQKOCBP3205366. It's about 4 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can't get to the menu. No picture at all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just since we turned it on tonight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

We rebooted the cable and checked all the plug ins

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Looks like you gave the serial number, we are looking for the model number...