TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We purchased a 75"tv from harvey norman less than 6mths ago.

Customer Question
We purchased a 75"tv...

We purchased a 75"tv from harvey norman less than 6mths ago . the control has google and netflix buttons . all of a sudden the netflix is only a dark screen ...help please

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Where does it show . less than 6 mths

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last week just a blank screen , google is fine . i went through all the troubleshooting but could find nothing relevent

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
its a sony
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

As an initial step, please go into the sony setup menu and look for the Software Update (firmware update) function and choose that to make sure the tv has the latest version. After that test netflix again.

If no change, please provide the complete model number of the tv.

Software is up to date. Model 75x9400d

Do you have issues with any other apps, besides netflix?

Google works but the Netflix screen is dead

Okay please go into the tv menu and look for the factory reset option (initial settings) and then after it come back up from the restore, you'll have to reconnect to the wifi and then you can go test netflix again.

Please stop , I think you are flying blind . This has been going on for hrs , please stop and don’t charge my card . Thank you

This is a step by step process, this is the appropriate procedure to go through for this situation.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees to the site already, I have no ability to cancel or refund anything.