TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sharp 70" tv doesn't always turn on sometimes when I push…

Customer Question
Hello. My Sharp 70"...

Hello. My Sharp 70" tv doesn't always turn on sometimes when I push the power button?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 2 at the most 3 years old. I recently moved and can't find the model #

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No only with the sharp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing that I'm aware of. This issue has been about a month.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?
Thanks.