TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My cable keeps saying "Something's not quite right. I have…

Customer Question
My cable keeps saying...

My cable keeps saying "Something's not quite right. I have rebooted 3 times I get the same message

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

It's a samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today. I have rebooted it 3 times. I get the same message

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

I'm not quite sure how you rebooted, but as an initial step please unplug power to the cable box for a minimum of 5 minutes (a few seconds, or just pressing the power button, is not enough), plug back in, then give it another 5 minutes to start up and check how it works at that point.

Let me know what happens.

Thanks,