TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 42" flat screen does not want to turn on it worked fine…

Customer Question
My 42" flat screen...

My 42" flat screen does not want to turn on it worked fine this morning

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

No problem in the past always came on it's a plasma display model # PN42C430A1D

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything is the same as this morning when i press the remote it clicks to go on then does a double click the screen does not come to life at all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just started when i got home from work Had no issues this morning turning it on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Have you tried any reset?

Besides pressing the remote buttons, what have you tried so far to get the tv to come on?