TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My smart tv is connected to the wifi modem. Spectrum have…

Customer Question
My smart tv is connected...
My smart tv is connected to the wifi modem. Spectrum have checked and internet, wifi, modem is working for lap top, phone etc. It will not allow me to access Netflix through the normal way. How can I reconnect to Netflix
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Have you tried any other app in TV and does it work?

Sorry. I cannot get the serial number as the TV is mounted. However, I have gone into the Source and Menu and rebooted and managed to bring NETFLIX app up. Thank you for offering to help. I will be in touch if I need you again. Appreciate it. Christine