TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My autistic nephew was here over the weekend he was using…

Customer Question
My autistic nephew...

My autistic nephew was here over the weekend he was using the remote and now I cannot get the LG 43UH 6100 to get the Safety lock to return to the off position and be able to program the antenna (channel auto download)

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

No. Yes it was off all morning

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works but will not get to off on Safety lock

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Yesterday afternoon nephew was playing with remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I just got rid of Cable and have an indoor antenna that picks up 28 channels

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you having an issue with the remote not working at all, or the onboard buttons not working?
Or is it asking you for a parental code/pin?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?