TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My screen has horizantal colored bluried lines. Do not react…

Customer Question
My screen has horizantal...

My screen has horizantal colored bluried lines. Do not react to picture on test screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Model Code :UN60EH6003 Sofeware Version :T-M9RFAUSC-10120

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO Picture when on is very good I have colored lines when turned on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help! Picture is great when I turn it on and let about 15 minutes to pass.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/2/2017
TV Technician: compwhizzz,
 replied 10 months ago
compwhizzz

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please confirm if its about a Printer, a Computer or for a TV?

Thanks,

Kumar

A Samsung TV about 60"
TV Technician: compwhizzz,
 replied 10 months ago

I'll push the question to the electronic team.

Thanks,

Kumar